Notes on the New Urban Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & Giorgio FABBRI & Salvatore FEDERICO & Fausto GOZZI, 2017.
"Growth and Agglomeration in the Heterogeneous Space: A Generalized AK Approach,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
2017006, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Boucekkine, R. & Fabbri, G. & Federico, S. & Gozzi, F., 2018. "Growth and agglomeration in the heterogeneous space: A generalized AK approach," Working Papers 2018-02, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Salvatore Federico & Fausto Gozzi, 2018. "Growth and agglomeration in the heterogeneous space: A generalized AK approach," Working Papers hal-01713905, HAL.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Salvatore Federico & Fausto Gozzi, 2017. "Growth and Agglomeration in the Heterogeneous Space: A Generalized AK Approach," Working Papers halshs-01399995, HAL.
- Bryan Ellickson, 1981. "Indivisibility, Housing and Public Goods," UCLA Economics Working Papers 205, UCLA Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:bellje:v:4:y:1973:i:autumn:p:593-601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .