Advertising and Oligopolistic Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Samet, Dov & Tauman, Yair, 1982.
"The Determination of Marginal Cost Prices under a Set of Axioms,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 895-909, July.
- Dov Samet & Yair Tauman, 1981. "The Determination of Marginal-Cost Prices Under a Set of Axioms," Discussion Papers 476, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dubois, Pierre & Griffith, Rachel & O'Connell, Martin, 2014.
"The Effects of Banning Advertising on Demand, Supply and Welfare: Structural Estimation on a Junk Food Market,"
TSE Working Papers
14-485, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Dubois, Pierre & Griffith, Rachel & O'Connell, Martin, 2014. "The Effects of Banning Advertising on Demand, Supply and Welfare: Structural Estimation on a Junk Food Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 9942, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrea Mantovani & Giordano Mion, 2006.
"Advertising and endogenous exit in a differentiated duopoly,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 72(1), pages 19-48.
- A. Mantovani & G. Mion, 2002. "Advertising and Endogenous Exit in a Differentiated Duopoly," Working Papers 455, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Andrea MANTOVANI & Giordano MION, 2006. "Advertising and endogenous exit in a differentiated duopoly," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2006012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Mantovani, Andrea & Mion, Giordano, 2006. "Advertising and endogenous exit in a differentiated duopoly," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 42665, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- MANTOVANI, Andrea & MION, Giordano, 2006. "Advertising and endogenous exit in a differentiated duopoly," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1863, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MANTOVANI, Andrea & MION, Giordano, 2003. "Advertising and endogenous exit in a differentiated duopoly," CORE Discussion Papers 2003023, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Benedetto Molinari & Francesco Turino, 2009. "Advertising and Business Cycle Fluctuations," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Massimo Motta, 2013. "Advertising bans," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 61-81, March.
- Changying Li & Jianhu Zhang, 2013. "Dynamic Games of R&D Competition in a Differentiated Duopoly," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 169(4), pages 660-679, December.
- Lakdawalla, Darius & Sood, Neeraj & Gu, Qian, 2013. "Pharmaceutical advertising and Medicare Part D," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1356-1367.
- Lambertini, Luca & Zaccour, Georges, 2015.
"Inverted-U aggregate investment curves in a dynamic game of advertising,"
Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 34-38.
- L. Lambertini & G. Zaccour, 2014. "Inverted-U aggregate investment curves in a dynamic game of advertising," Working Papers wp954, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Bagwell Kyle & Lee Gea M., 2010. "Advertising Collusion in Retail Markets," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-54, August.
- Harrison, Teresa & Laincz, Chris, 2013. "Nonprofits, Crowd-Out, and Credit Constraints," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2013-5, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Mesak, Hani I. & Bari, Abdullahel & Blackstock, Rob, 2016. "On the robustness and strategic implications of a parsimonious advertising – inventory competitive model with extensions to pricing competition," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 38-47.
- Erickson, Gary M., 1995. "Differential game models of advertising competition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 431-438, June.
- Adam Hoffer & Brad R. Humphreys & Donald J. Lacombe & Jane E. Ruseski, 2014. "The NCAA Athletics Arms Race: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 14-29, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Webb, Natalie J., 1996. "Corporate profits and social responsibility: "Subsidization" of corporate income under charitable giving tax laws," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 401-421, October.
- Feng Yao, 2012. "The Effect of Advertising on Collusion in the U.S. Brewing Industry: A Trigger Strategy Approach," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 40(1), pages 21-37, March.
- Richard Schmidtke, 2006. "Private Provision of a Complementary Public Good," Working Papers 004, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Griffith, Rachel & Krol, Michal & Smith, Kate, 2015. "Store Brands and the Role of Advertising," CEPR Discussion Papers 10877, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ram Bala & Pradeep Bhardwaj, 2010. "Detailing vs. Direct-to-Consumer Advertising in the Prescription Pharmaceutical Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(1), pages 148-160, January.
- Yohei Tenryu & Keita Kamei, 2014. "Dynamic Voluntary Advertising under Partial Market Coverage," KIER Working Papers 909, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Mesak, Hani I. & Bari, Abdullahel & Luehlfing, Michael S. & Han, Fei, 2015. "On modeling the advertising-operations interface under asymmetric competition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(1), pages 278-291.
- Tenryu, Yohei & Kamei, Keita, 2014. "Welfare Analysis of Dynamic Voluntary Advertising in Covered Markets," MPRA Paper 60694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:touman:v:57:y:2016:i:c:p:323-333 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aust, Gerhard & Buscher, Udo, 2014. "Cooperative advertising models in supply chain management: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(1), pages 1-14.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:100:y:2017:i:c:p:116-142 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:bellje:v:14:y:1983:i:autumn:p:464-473. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .