Consistent Regulatory Policy under Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Radu Tunaru, 2015. "Model Risk in Financial Markets:From Financial Engineering to Risk Management," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 9524, December.
- Martzoukos, Spiros H. & Trigeorgis, Lenos, 2002. "Real (investment) options with multiple sources of rare events," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 136(3), pages 696-706, February.
- Dominik Schober & Stephan Schaeffler & Christoph Weber, 2014. "Idiosyncratic risk and the cost of capital: the case of electricity networks," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 123-151, October.
- Yoshitaka Fukui & Kyoji Oda, 2012. "Discussion Paper: Who Should Take Responsibility for Unexpected Interest Changes? Lesson from the Privatization of Japanese Railroad System," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 263-278, June.
- Sumit Agarwal & David Lucca & Amit Seru & Francesco Trebbi, 2014. "Inconsistent Regulators: Evidence from Banking," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 129(2), pages 889-938.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:6:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602627 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schober, Dominik & Schäffler, Stephan & Weber, Christoph, 2014. "Idiosyncratic risk and the cost of capital: The case of electricity networks," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-010, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Grenadier, Steven R. & Hall, Brian J., 1996. "Risk-based capital standards and the riskiness of bank portfolios: Credit and factor risks," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 433-464, June.
- Perrakis, Stylianos, 1989. "Les contributions de la théorie financière à la solution de problèmes en organisation industrielle et en microéconomie appliquée," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 65(4), pages 518-546, décembre.
- Evans, Lewis & Guthrie, Graeme, 2003. "Asset Stranding is Inevitable: Implications for Optimal Regulatory Design," Working Paper Series 3881, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- George Yungchih Wang, 2012. "Evaluating an Investment Project in an Incomplete Market," The Review of Finance and Banking, Academia de Studii Economice din Bucuresti, Romania / Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci si Burse de Valori / Catedra de Finante, vol. 4(1), pages 055-073, June.
- Küpper, Hans-Ulrich & Pedell, Burkhard, 2016. "Which asset valuation and depreciation method should be used for regulated utilities? An analytical and simulation-based comparison," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 88-103.
- Wayne Y. Lee & Anjan V. Thakor, 1982. "Optimal Regulatory Pricing Under Asymmetric Cost Information," Discussion Papers 580, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- repec:eco:journ2:2018-01-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lewis Evans & Graeme Guthrie, 2006.
"Incentive Regulation of Prices When Costs are Sunk,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 239-264, May.
- Evans, Lewis & Guthrie, Graeme, 2006. "Incentive Regulation of Prices when Costs are Sunk," Working Paper Series 3875, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Steven R. Grenadier & Brian J. Hall, 1995. "Risk-Based Capital Standards and the Riskiness of Bank Portfolios: Credit and Factor Risks," NBER Working Papers 5178, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gioia Pescetto, 2007. "Regulation and systematic risk: the case of the water industry in England and Wales," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 61-73.
- Ako Doffou, 2015. "An Improved Valuation Model for Technology Companies," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-15, June.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Slade, Margaret E., 2001. "Valuing Managerial Flexibility: An Application of Real-Option Theory to Mining Investments," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 193-233, March.
- Boyle, Glenn & Evans, Lewis & Guthrie, Graeme, 2006. "Estimating the WACC in a Regulatory Setting: An Assessment of Dr Martin Lally's paper 'The Weighted Average Cost of Capital for Electricity Lines Businesses' of 8 September 2005," Working Paper Series 3844, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:bellje:v:13:y:1982:i:autumn:p:506-521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.