The Long-Run Structure of Transportation and Gasoline Demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Havranek, Tomas & Kokes, Ondrej, 2015.
"Income elasticity of gasoline demand: A meta-analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 77-86.
- Tomas Havranek & Ondrej Kokes, 2013. "Income Elasticity of Gasoline Demand: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers IES 2013/02, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2013.
- A. Greening, Lorna & Greene, David L. & Difiglio, Carmen, 2000. "Energy efficiency and consumption -- the rebound effect -- a survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 389-401, June.
- Tingting Wang & Cynthia Chen, 2014. "Impact of fuel price on vehicle miles traveled (VMT): do the poor respond in the same way as the rich?," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 91-105, January.
- Choo, Sangho, 2003. "Aggregate Relationships between Telecommunications and Travel: Structural Equation Modeling of Time Series Data," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4p78h623, University of California Transportation Center.
- Aydin, Erdal, 2016. "Energy conservation in the residential sector : The role of policy and market forces," Other publications TiSEM b9cedba8-1310-4097-90fb-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ian W. H. Parry & Kenneth A. Small, 2005.
"Does Britain or the United States Have the Right Gasoline Tax?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(4), pages 1276-1289, September.
- Parry, Ian & Small, Kenneth, 2002. "Does Britain or the United States Have the Right Gasoline Tax?," Discussion Papers dp-02-12-, Resources For the Future.
- Elisheba Spiller & Heather Stephens & Christopher Timmins & Allison Smith, 2014. "The Effect of Gasoline Taxes and Public Transit Investments on Driving Patterns," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 59(4), pages 633-657, December.
- Burke, Paul J. & Nishitateno, Shuhei, 2013.
"Gasoline prices, gasoline consumption, and new-vehicle fuel economy: Evidence for a large sample of countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 363-370.
- Paul J. Burke & Shuhei Nishitateno, 2011. "Gasoline prices, gasoline consumption, and new-vehicle fuel economy: Evidence for a large sample of countries," Departmental Working Papers 2011-15, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Shanjun Li & Christopher Timmins & Roger H. von Haefen, 2009. "How Do Gasoline Prices Affect Fleet Fuel Economy?," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 113-137, August.
- Agras, Jean & Chapman, Duane, 1998. "The Kyoto Protocol, Cafe Standards, and Gasoline Taxes," Working Papers 179365, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Le Vine, Scott & Chen, Bingqing (Emily) & Polak, John, 2014. "Does the income elasticity of road traffic depend on the source of income?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 15-29.
- Sarah E. West & Roberton C. Williams III, 2005. "The Cost of Reducing Gasoline Consumption," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 294-299, May.
- Martijn Brons & Peter Nijkamp & Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2006. "A Meta-analysis of the Price Elasticity of Gasoline Demand. A System of Equations Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-106/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ingram, Gregory K. & Zhi Liu, 1997. "Motorization and the provision of roads in countries and cities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1842, The World Bank.
- Ingram, Gregory K. & Zhi Liu, 1999. "Determinants of motorization and road provision," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2042, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:bellje:v:13:y:1982:i:autumn:p:439-454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.