Mezzo Economics Analitycal Approach As The Propulsive Part Of Managerial Economics In Tourism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klapper, Leora, 2006.
"The role of factoring for financing small and medium enterprises,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 3111-3130, November.
- Klapper, Leora, 2005. "The role of factoring for financing small and medium enterprises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3593, The World Bank.
- Bogdan, Sinisa & Baresa, Suzana & Ivanovic, Sasa, 2010. "Portfolio Analysis Based On The Example Of Zagreb Stock Exchange," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 1(1), pages 39-52.
- Karanovic, Goran & Bogdan, Sinisa & Baresa, Suzana, 2010. "Financial Analysis Fundament For Assessment The Value Of The Company," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 1(1), pages 73-84.
More about this item
Keywordsmezzo economics; managerial economics; marginal analysis; tourism cluster; calculative indicators;
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:utmsje:0042. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Zoran Ivanovic, PhD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feutmmk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .