Justifying adverse actions with new scorecard technologies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward I. Altman & Brooks Brady & Andrea Resti & Andrea Sironi, 2005. "The Link between Default and Recovery Rates: Theory, Empirical Evidence, and Implications," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(6), pages 2203-2228, November.
- Dvorak, Tomas & Podpiera, Richard, 2006. "European Union enlargement and equity markets in accession countries," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 129-146, June.
- Egert, Balazs & Kocenda, Evzen, 2007.
"Interdependence between Eastern and Western European stock markets: Evidence from intraday data,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 184-203, June.
- Balazs Egert & Evzen Kocenda, 2005. "Contagion Across and Integration of Central and Eastern European Stock Markets: Evidence from Intraday Data," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp798, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Brian L. Betker, 1997. "The Administrative Costs of Debt Restructurings: Some Recent Evidence," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 26(4), Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shojai, Shahin & Feiger, George, 2010. "Economists’ hubris – the case of risk management," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 28, pages 27-35.
- Shojai, Shahin & Feiger, George & Kumar, Rajesh, 2010. "Economists’ hubris — the case of equity asset management," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 29, pages 9-16.
- Shojai, Shahin & Feiger, George, 2011. "Economists’ Hubris – The Case of Award Winning Finance Literature," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 31, pages 9-17.
More about this item
KeywordsNeural networks; credit scoring models;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jofitr:1391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Shahin Shojai). General contact details of provider: http://www.capco.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .