Securities trading and settlement in Europe: Issues and outlook
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Linda S. Goldberg & John Kambhu & James M. Mahoney & Lawrence J. Radecki & Asani Sarkar, 2002. "Securities trading and settlement in Europe: issues and outlook," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 8(Apr).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linda Allen & Anthony Saunders, 2004. "Incorporating Systemic Influences Into Risk Measurements: A Survey of the Literature," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 26(2), pages 161-191, October.
More about this item
KeywordsTrading and settling securities; European securities market; Settlement systems;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jofitr:1293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Shahin Shojai) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.capco.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .