The role of banking and financial policies in promoting micro, small, and medium enterprises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Randall S. Kroszner & Philip E. Strahan, 1999. "What Drives Deregulation? Economics and Politics of the Relaxation of Bank Branching Restrictions," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(4), pages 1437-1467.
- Paul Klemperer, 1995. "Competition when Consumers have Switching Costs: An Overview with Applications to Industrial Organization, Macroeconomics, and International Trade," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(4), pages 515-539.
- Kim, Moshe & Vale, Bent, 2001. "Non-price strategic behavior: the case of bank branches," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 1583-1602, December.
- Avery, Robert B. & Bostic, Raphael W. & Calem, Paul S. & Canner, Glenn B., 1999. "Consolidation and bank branching patterns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(2-4), pages 497-532, February.
- Beggs, Alan W & Klemperer, Paul, 1992. "Multi-period Competition with Switching Costs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(3), pages 651-666, May.
- Erin Davis & Tara Rice, 2007. "The branch banking boom in Illinois: a byproduct of restrictive branching laws," Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue May.
- Evren Damar, H., 2007. "Does post-crisis restructuring decrease the availability of banking services? The case of Turkey," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 2886-2905, September.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial intermediation; SME; information assymetry; institutions; growth;
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jofitr:0021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Shahin Shojai). General contact details of provider: http://www.capco.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .