Do Firm Characteristics Influence Mutual Fund Performance? An Empirical Study for European Mutual Funds
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- de Jong, Frank & Wingens, Loes, 2013. "Do firm characteristics influence mutual fund performance? An empirical study for European mutual funds," Journal of Financial Perspectives, EY Global FS Institute, vol. 1(1), pages 159-176.
More about this item
KeywordsFund Management; Mutual Funds; European Mutual Funds; Mutual Fund Performance; Open-End Equity Funds; Private Company Funds; Public Company Funds;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jofipe:0013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ms Alina Stefan). General contact details of provider: http://www.ey.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .