Foreign-owned Banks: (way) Underestimated - and Volatile - Participants in the U.S. Banking Market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign banks; foreign banking; branches and agencies of foreign banks; foreign-owned subsidiary banks; internal capital markets; intra-company funding flows; net due-to balances.;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jofipe:0005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ms Alina Stefan). General contact details of provider: http://www.ey.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .