La demanda turística internacional: recuperación de la crisis y turismo de lujo, una primera aproximación al caso español
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carl Grodach & Elizabeth Currid-Halkett & Nicole Foster & James Murdoch III, 2014. "The location patterns of artistic clusters: A metro- and neighborhood-level analysis," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 51(13), pages 2822-2843, October.
- Boix, Rafael & Lazzeretti, Luciana, 2012. "Creative industries in Spain: a first view," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 22, pages 181-206.
- Ann Markusen & Greg Schrock, 2006. "The Artistic Dividend: Urban Artistic Specialisation and Economic Development Implications," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 43(10), pages 1661-1686, September.
- Lucio Carlos Freire-Gibb & Kristian Nielsen, 2014. "Entrepreneurship Within Urban and Rural Areas: Creative People and Social Networks," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(1), pages 139-153, January.
- Richard Florida & Charlotta Mellander & Peter J. Rentfrow, 2013. "The Happiness of Cities," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(4), pages 613-627, April.
- Devesa Fernández, María & Herrero Prieto, Luis César & Sanz Lara, José Ángel, 2009. "Análisis económico de la demanda de un festival cultural/," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 27, pages 139-160, Abril.
- David Mcgranahan & Timothy Wojan, 2007. "Recasting the Creative Class to Examine Growth Processes in Rural and Urban Counties," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 197-216.
More about this item
Keywordsturismo de lujo; crisis; regiones;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:invreg:0347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julieta Llungo-Ortíz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aecrrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.