Las líneas básicas de la política regional y de cohesión para el periodo 2014-2020
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward L. Glaeser, 2005. "Urban Colossus: Why is New York America's Largest City?," NBER Working Papers 11398, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Monica Brezzi & Lewis Dijkstra & Vicente Ruiz, 2011. "OECD Extended Regional Typology: The Economic Performance of Remote Rural Regions," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2011/6, OECD Publishing.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 2005. "Urban Colossus: Why is New York America's Largest City?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2073, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Goerlich Gisbert Francisco J., 2013. "Áreas rurales y coberturas del suelo," Working Papers 2013126, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 2005. "Urban colossus: why is New York America's largest city?," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Dec, pages 7-24.
- Goerlich Gisbert Francisco J. & Cantarino Martí Isidro, 2012. "Una grid de densidad de población para España," Reports, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation, number 2012140.
- Vicente Ruiz & Lewis Dijkstra, 2011. "Refinement of the OECD regional typology: Economic Performance of Remote Rural Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1650, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsPolítica Regional; Cohesión; EU;
- E66 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General Outlook and Conditions
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:invreg:0279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julieta Llungo-Ortíz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aecrrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.