The design of mix of tax shares from a financial perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bob Jessop & Ngai-Ling Sum, 2000. "An Entrepreneurial City in Action: Hong Kong's Emerging Strategies in and for (Inter)Urban Competition," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(12), pages 2287-2313, November.
- anonymous, 2002. "Regional approaches to economic development," Community Reinvestment, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Win.
- D J Jin & R R Stough, 1998. "Learning and learning capability in the Fordist and post-Fordist age: an integrative framework," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(7), pages 1255-1278, July.
- D J Jin & R R Stough, 1998. "Learning and Learning Capability in the Fordist and Post-Fordist Age: An Integrative Framework," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(7), pages 1255-1278, July.
More about this item
Keywordsregional financing; mix of tax shares; financial risk;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:invreg:0163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julieta Llungo-Ortíz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aecrrea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .