Russia and the energetic policy of the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Hughes & Gwendolyn Sasse & Claire Gordon, 2004. "Conditionality and Compliance in the EU's Eastward Enlargement: Regional Policy and the Reform of Sub-national Government," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 523-551, September.
- Ian P. Dewing & Peter O. Russell, 2004. "Accounting, Auditing and Corporate Governance of European Listed Countries: EU Policy Developments Before and After Enron," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 289-319, June.
- Kaplan, Steven E. & Mauldin, Elaine G., 2008. "Auditor rotation and the appearance of independence: Evidence from non-professional investors," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 177-192.
More about this item
KeywordsRussia; European Union; energy; gas; trade; economic policy;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- L71 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Hydrocarbon Fuels
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:invreg:0075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julieta Llungo-Ortíz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aecrrea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .