Capital social y bienestar subjetivo. Un análisis para España considerando sus regiones
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Aedo & Estefany Oñate & Marcela Jaime & César Salazar, 2020. "Capital social y bienestar subjetivo: un estudio del rol de la participación en organizaciones sociales en la satisfacción con la vida y felicidad en ciudades chilenas," Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business, vol. 35(1), pages 55-74, April.
More about this item
Keywordsfelicidad; bienestar subjetivo; capital social;
All these keywords.
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:invreg:0011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aecrrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: IIRR-JORR (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aecrrea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.