Aid and Foreign Direct Investment in Vietnam
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kafayat Amusa & Nara Monkam & Nicola Viegi, 2016.
"Foreign Aid and Foreign Direct Investment in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Panel Data Analysis,"
201642, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Kafayat Amusa, Nara Monkam, Nicola Viegi, 2016. "Foreign aid and Foreign direct investment in Sub-Saharan Africa: A panel data analysis," Working Papers 612, Economic Research Southern Africa.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Direct Inverstment; Aid; Economic Growth; Vietnam;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:integr:0556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jong-Eun Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desejkr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .