Does Regionalism Hinder Multilateralism: a Case Study of India
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Manoj Pant & Amit Sadhukhan, 2009. "Does Regionalism Hinder Multilateralism: A Case Study of India," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 09-03, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amelia U. Santos‐Paulino, 2004.
"Trade Liberalization and the Balance of Payments in Selected Developing Countries,"
Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 72(1), pages 100-118, January.
- Amelia Santos-Paulino, 2002. "Trade Liberalisation and the Balance of Payments in Selected Developing Countries," Studies in Economics 0202, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- I-Hui Cheng & Howard J. Wall, 2005.
"Controlling for heterogeneity in gravity models of trade and integration,"
Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, vol. 87(Jan), pages 49-63.
- I-Hui Cheng & Howard J. Wall, 2004. "Controlling for heterogeneity in gravity models of trade and integration," Working Papers 1999-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Amelia Santos-Paulino & A. P. Thirlwall, 2004. "The impact of trade liberalisation on exports, imports and the balance of payments of developing countries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(493), pages 50-72, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huria, Sugandha, 2020. "Gains from Free Trade Agreements: A Theoretical Analysis," MPRA Paper 109815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Varma, Anil, 2015. "ASEAN- India free trade agreement: an assessment of merchandise exports and imports," MPRA Paper 75035, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Nov 2016.
- Manoj Pant, 2010. "Regional Trading Arrangements and Developing Countries: Understanding the Phenomena," International Studies, , vol. 47(2-4), pages 187-203, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Julien Gourdon, 2011.
"Wage inequality in developing countries: South–South trade matters,"
International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 58(4), pages 359-383, December.
- Julien GOURDON, 2007. "Trade and Wage Inequality in Developing Countries: South-South Trade Matter," Working Papers 200710, CERDI.
- Julien Gourdon, 2011. "Trade and Wage Inequality in Developing Countries: South-South Trade Matter," Working Papers halshs-00557113, HAL.
- Gourdon, Julien, 2007. "Trade and Wage Inequality in Developing Countries: South-South Trade Matters," MPRA Paper 4177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David E. BLOOM & Michael KUHN & Klaus PRETTNER, 2017.
"Africa’s Prospects for Enjoying a Demographic Dividend,"
JODE - Journal of Demographic Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 83(1), pages 63-76, March.
- Bloom, David E. & Kuhn, Michael & Prettner, Klaus, 2017. "Africa'S Prospects For Enjoying A Demographic Dividend," Journal of Demographic Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 83(1), pages 63-76, March.
- Bloom, David E. & Kuhn, Michael & Prettner, Klaus, 2016. "Africa's Prospects for Enjoying a Demographic Dividend," IZA Discussion Papers 10161, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- David E. Bloom & Michael Kuhn & Klaus Prettner, 2016. "Africa’s Prospects for Enjoying a Demographic Dividend," PGDA Working Papers 12916, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- David E. Bloom & Michael Kuhn & Klaus Prettner, 2016. "Africa’s Prospects for Enjoying a Demographic Dividend," NBER Working Papers 22560, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yilmaz AKYüZ, 2005. "Reforming The Imf: Back To The Drawing Board," G-24 Discussion Papers 38, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Jinjarak, Yothin & Salinas, Gonzalo & Tsikata, Yvonne M., 2013. "The effect of World Bank trade adjustment assistance on trade and growth, 1987–2004: Is the glass half full or half empty?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 415-430.
- MD. Moniruzzaman & Mahmudul Mannan Toy & A. B. M. Rashedul Hassan, 2011. "The Export Supply Model of Bangladesh: An Application of Cointegration and Vector Error Correction Approaches," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 1(4), pages 163-171.
- Erik Hille, 2018.
"Pollution havens: international empirical evidence using a shadow price measure of climate policy stringency,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 1137-1171, May.
- Hille, Erik, 2014. "Pollution havens: International empirical evidence using a shadow price measure of climate policy stringency," VfS Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100551, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Gani, Azmat & Clemes, Michael D., 2013. "Modeling the effect of the domestic business environment on services trade," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 297-304.
- Jones, Chris & Morrissey, Oliver & Nelson, Doug, 2011. "Did the World Bank Drive Tariff Reforms in Eastern Africa?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 324-335, March.
- Louzis, Dimitrios P. & Vouldis, Angelos T. & Metaxas, Vasilios L., 2012.
"Macroeconomic and bank-specific determinants of non-performing loans in Greece: A comparative study of mortgage, business and consumer loan portfolios,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1012-1027.
- Dimitrios P. Louzis & Aggelos T. Vouldis & Vasilios L. Metaxas, 2010. "Macroeconomic and bank-specific determinants of non-performing loans in Greece: a comparative study of mortgage, business and consumer loan portfolios," Working Papers 118, Bank of Greece.
- Ghosh, S. & Yamarik, S., 2006. "Do Regional Trading Arrangements Harm the Environment?. An Analysis of 162 Countries in 1990," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(2).
- Jorge Saba Arbache, 2004. "Do Structural Reforms always Succeed?: Lessons from Brazil," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2004-58, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mohammad Monjurul Hoque & Zulkornain Yusop, 2012. "Impacts of Trade Liberalization on Export Performance in Bangladesh: An Empirical Investigation," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 13(2), pages 207-239, September.
- Yilmaz Akyuz, 2005. "Trade, Growth and Industralization: Issues, Experience and Policy Challenges," Working Papers 2005/3, Turkish Economic Association.
- Gulzar Ali & Zhaohua Li, 2017. "An Empirical Investigation on the Role of exports, imports and its Determinants in Foreign Trade of Pakistan," Information Management and Business Review, AMH International, vol. 8(6), pages 39-58.
- Yoshiyasu Ono, 2006. "Protective Trade Policies 'Reduce' Employment: A Dynamic Optimization Approach," ISER Discussion Paper 0659, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Gulzar Ali & Zhaohua Li, 2016. "Analyzing the role of Imports in Economic Growth of Pakistan; Evidence from ARDL Bound Testing Approach," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(9), pages 19-37, September.
- Hsiao, Yu-Ming & Pan, Sheng-Chieh & Wu, Po-Chin, 2012. "Does the central bank's intervention benefit trade balance? Empirical evidence from China," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 130-139.
- Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2015.
"Tariffs, Offshoring and Unemployment in A Two-Country Model,"
The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 66(3), pages 371-392, September.
- HASHIMOTO Ken-ichi, 2011. "Tariffs offshoring and unemployment in a two-country model," ESRI Discussion paper series 272, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Mozammel Huq & Michael Tribe, 2004. "Economic development in a changing globalized economy," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(7), pages 911-923.
- Constantine, Collin, 2014. "Rethinking the Twin Deficits," MPRA Paper 58798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsregional trade arrangements; regionalism; multilateralism; nonmember countries; external trade creation; trade diversion;
All these keywords.
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:integr:0472. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/desejkr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Yunhoe Kim (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/desejkr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.