Increasing Agglomeration or Dispersion? Industrial Specialization and Geographic Concentration in NAFTA
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trejo Nieto , Alejandra Berenice, 2010. "The geographic concentration in Mexican manufacturing industries, an account of patterns, dynamics and explanations: 1988-2003," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 18, pages 37-60.
- Stricker Luzius & Baruffini Moreno, 2017.
"Spatial planning and policy evaluation in an urban conurbation: a regional Agent-based economic model,"
CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное бюджетное учреждение науки «Институт экономики Уральского отделения Российской академии наук», vol. 13(1), pages 261-275.
- Luzius Stricker & Moreno Baruffini, 2017. "Spatial Planning and Policy Evaluation in an Urban Conurbation: a Regional Agent-Based Economic Model," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 261-275.
More about this item
KeywordsSpecialization; Geographic concentration; Economic integration; NFATA;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:integr:0361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jong-Eun Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desejkr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .