Food Safety and Trade: Winners and Losers in a Non-Harmonized World
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Xiaoqian & Saghaian, Sayed H., 2012. "How Does Haccp Change U.S. Seafood Exports?-Analysis With Fishes, Mollusca, And Shellfish Other Than Mollusca," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119859, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Maertens, Miet & Swinnen, Johan, 2015. "Agricultural trade and development: A value chain perspective," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2015-04, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Drogué, Sophie & DeMaria, Federica, 2012.
"Pesticide residues and trade, the apple of discord?,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 641-649.
- Drogue, Sophie & DeMaria, Federica, 2011. "Pesticides Residues and Trade: the Apple of Discord?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114445, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Schuster, Monica & Maertens, Miet, 2013.
"Do private standards create exclusive supply chains? New evidence from the Peruvian asparagus export sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 291-305.
- Schuster, Monica & Maertens, Miet, 2013. "Do private standards create exclusive supply chains? New evidence from the Peruvian asparagus export sector," Working Papers 146557, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Drogué, S. & DeMaria, F., 2012. "« Comparing apples with pears. How differences in pesticide residues regulations impact trade? »," Working Papers MOISA 201201, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- Schuster, Monica & Maertens, Miet, 2015. "The Impact of Private Food Standards on Developing Countries’ Export Performance: An Analysis of Asparagus Firms in Peru," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 208-221.
- Schuster, Monica & Maertens, Miet, 2013. "Food Standards, Heterogeneous Firms and Developing Countries’ Export Performance," Working Papers 152084, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Idris, S. & Singh, A. & Praveen, K.V., 2015. "Trade Competitiveness and Impact of Food Safety Regulations on Market Access of Indiaâ€™s Horticultural Trade," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 28(2).
- Otsuki, Tsunehiro & Michida, Etsuyo & Nabeshima, Kaoru & Ueki, Yasushi, 2014. "Estimating the effect of chemical safety standards on firm performance in Malaysia and Vietnam," IDE Discussion Papers 455, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Renjini, K K Veena, 2016. "Quantifying the effect of non-tariff measures and food safety standards on India’s fish and fishery products’ exports," Working Papers 375, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Wilson, Norbert L. W., 2017. "Labels, Food Safety, and International Trade," ADBI Working Papers 657, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Bagai, Shweta & Wilson, John S., 2006. "The data chase : what's out there on trade costs and nontariff barriers ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3899, The World Bank.
- Wilson, John S. & Otsuki, Tsunehiro, 2004.
"To spray or not to spray: pesticides, banana exports, and food safety,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 131-146, April.
- Wilson, John S. & Tsunehiro Otsuki, 2002. "To spray or not to spray? - pesticides, banana exports, and food safety," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2805, The World Bank.
- Otsuki, Tsunehiro & Honda, Keiichiro & Michida, Etsuyo & Nabeshima, Kaoru & Ueki, Yasushi, 2015. "Effects of RoHs and REACH regulations on firm-level production and export, and the role of global value chains : the cases of Malaysia and Vietnam," IDE Discussion Papers 526, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Schuster, Monica & Maertens, Miet, 2012. "Private Food Standards and Firm-Level Trade Effects: A Dynamic Analysis of the Peruvian Asparagus Export Sector," Working Papers 146521, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Nguyen, Anh Van Thi & Wilson, Norbert L.W., 2009. "Effects of Food Safety Standards on Seafood Exports to US, EU and Japan," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46758, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural trade; Sanitang and phytosanitang measures; Food safety; Aflatoxins; Healthrisks; Gravity model; Codex;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:integr:0234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jong-Eun Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desejkr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.