The J-Curve: Evidence from East Asia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Hanafiah Harvey, 2014. "U.S.-Singapore Commodity Trade and the J-Curve," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(10), pages 1473-1484, October.
- Ivrendi, Mehmet & Yildirim, Zekeriya, 2013. "Monetary policy shocks and macroeconomic variables: Evidence from fast growing emerging economies," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-61, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hsing Yu, 2008. "A Study of the J-Curve for Seven Selected Latin American Countries," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 8(4), pages 1-14, December.
- Artatrana Ratha & Eungmin Kang, 2014. "Asian Financial Crisis And Korean Trade Dynamics," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(4), pages 862-877, October.
- Hsing, Yu, 2009. "Test of the J-curve for the DR-CAFTA countries and policy implications," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 293-301, September.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Aftab, Muhammad, 2017. "Asymmetric effects of exchange rate changes on the Malaysia-China commodity trade," MPRA Paper 83024, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Mar 2017.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Hanafiah Harvey, 2012. "J-Curve: Singapore versus her Major Trading Partners," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 31(4), pages 515-522, December.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Rodrigo Costamagna & Gustavo Rossini, 2016.
"Competitive Devaluations in Commodity-Based Economies: Colombia and the Pacific Alliance Group,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5907, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Rodrigo Costamagna & Gustavo Rossini, 2016. "Competitive Devaluations in Commodity-Based Economies: Colombia and the Pacific Alliance Group," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1581, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:bla:econpa:v:36:y:2017:i:2:p:198-222 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yannick Bineau, 2016.
"Real exchange rate and bilateral trade balance of Cambodia: A panel investigation,"
AccessEcon, vol. 36(2), pages 895-900.
- Yannick Bineau, 2016. "Real exchange rate and bilateral trade balance of Cambodia: A panel investigation," Post-Print hal-01612436, HAL.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Hanafiah Harvey, 2012. "How responsive are Indonesia's bilateral inpayments and outpayments to real depreciation of Rupiah?," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(2), pages 133-143, June.
- repec:agr:journl:v:1(614):y:2018:i:1(614):p:73-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Baek, Jungho, 2016. "Do exchange rate changes have symmetric or asymmetric effects on the trade balance? Evidence from U.S.–Korea commodity trade," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 15-30.
- Abdorreza Soleymani & Soo Y. Chua & Hamat Che Abdul Fatah, 2016. "The Effects of Currency Depreciation on Industry Trade Flows between Malaysia and China," The International Trade Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 181-206, May.
- Huseyin Kalyoncu & Ilhan Ozturk & Seyfettin Artan & Kahraman Kalyoncu, 2009. "Devaluation and trade balance in Latin American countries," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 27(1), pages 115-128.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Satawatananon, Kaveepot, 2010. "US-Thailand trade at the commodity level and the role of the real exchange rate," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 514-525, December.
- repec:agr:journl:v:xxiv:y:2017:i:2(611):p:221-236 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:21:y:2017:i:4:p:e30-e46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Baek, Jungho, 2016. "Asymmetry cointegration and the J-curve: New evidence from Korean bilateral trade balance models with her 14 partners," MPRA Paper 83195, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Mar 2016.
- BAHMANI-OSKOOEE, Mohsen & Aftab, Muhammad, 2017. "Malaysia-Japan Commodity Trade and Asymmetric Effects of Exchange Rate Changes," MPRA Paper 81213, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Aug 2017.
- Yazici, Mehmet & Qamarul Islam, M., 2012. "Exchange Rate and Turkish Agricultural Trade Balance with EU," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(2), June.
More about this item
Keywordstrade; economic development;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:integr:0201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jong-Eun Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desejkr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .