Trade Liberalization, Economic Growth and Convergence: Evidence From East Asian Economies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sachs, Jeffrey D, 1996. "Economic Transition and the Exchange-Rate Regime," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 147-152, May.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1999. "No Single Currency Regime is Right for All Countries or At All Times," NBER Working Papers 7338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benassy-Quere, Agnes, 1999. "Optimal Pegs for East Asian Currencies," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 44-60, March.
- Guy Debelle & Miguel A Savastano & Paul R Masson & Sunil Sharma, 1998. "Inflation Targeting as a Framework for Monetary Policy," IMF Economic Issues 15, International Monetary Fund.
- Daniels, Joseph, 1997. "Optimal sterilization policies in interdependent economies," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 43-60, February.
- Edison, Hali J & Vardal, Erling, 1990. " Optimal Currency Baskets for Small, Developed Economies," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(4), pages 559-571.
- Girardin, Eric & Marimoutou, Velayoudom, 1997. "Estimating the credibility of an exchange rate target zone," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 931-944, December.
- Daniels, Joseph P & VanHoose, David D, 1999. "The Nonstationarity of Money and Prices in Interdependent Economies," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 87-101, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei, Kailei & Yao, Shujie & Liu, Aying, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment and Regional Inequality in China," WIDER Working Paper Series 094, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Zhang, Zhaoyong, 2003. "Can the rest of East Asia catch up with Japan: some empirical evidence," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 91-110, January.
- Roberta Capello & Ugo Fratesi, 2010. "Globalization and a dual Europe: future alternative growth trajectories," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(3), pages 633-665, December.
- Sebastian-Andrei LABES, 2015. "Fdi Determinants In Brics," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 7(2), pages 296-308, August.
- Kailei Wei & Shujie Yao & Aying Liu, "undated". "Foreign direct investment and regional inequality in China," Discussion Papers 07/32, University of Nottingham, GEP.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade liberalizon; Growth; FDI;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:integr:0158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jong-Eun Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desejkr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .