Trade Liberalization, Economic Growth and Convergence: Evidence From East Asian Economies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei, Kailei & Yao, Shujie & Liu, Aying, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment and Regional Inequality in China," WIDER Working Paper Series 094, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Zhang, Zhaoyong, 2003. "Can the rest of East Asia catch up with Japan: some empirical evidence," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 91-110, January.
- Roberta Capello & Ugo Fratesi, 2010. "Globalization and a dual Europe: future alternative growth trajectories," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(3), pages 633-665, December.
- Sebastian-Andrei LABES, 2015. "Fdi Determinants In Brics," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 7(2), pages 296-308, August.
- Kailei Wei & Shujie Yao & Aying Liu, "undated". "Foreign direct investment and regional inequality in China," Discussion Papers 07/32, University of Nottingham, GEP.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade liberalizon; Growth; FDI;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:integr:0158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jong-Eun Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desejkr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .