Multinational Corporations and Technology Transfers in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jiandong Ju & Kala Krishna, "undated".
"Market Access and Welfare Effects of Free Trade Areas without Rules of Origin,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
96-03, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jiandong Ju & Kala Krishna, 1996. "Market Access and Welfare Effects of Free Trade Areas without Rules of Origin," NBER Working Papers 5480, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ju, J. & Krishna, K., 1995. "Market Access and Welfare Effects of Free Trade Areas Without Rules of Origin," Papers 11-95-3a, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Ju, J. & Krishna, K., 1996. "market Access and Welfare Effects of Free Trade Areas without Rules of origin," Papers 2-96-1, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Lopez, Ramon & Panagariya, Arvind, 1992. "On the Theory of Piecemeal Tariff Reform: The Case of Pure Imported Intermediate Inputs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(3), pages 615-625, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMultinational corporations (MNCs); FDI; Technology spillovers;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:ecoint:0062. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Procopio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cacogit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.