Le tourisme dans la région métropolitaine de Montréal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simon Kuznets & Elizabeth Jenks, 1961. "Capital in the American Economy: Its Formation and Financing," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kuzn61-1, January.
- Lawrence B. Smith & Gordon R. Sparks, 1970. "The Interest Sensitivity of Canadian Mortgage Flows," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 3(3), pages 407-421, August.
- Moses Abramovitz, 1964. "Evidences of Long Swings in Aggregate Construction Since the Civil War," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number abra64-1, January.
- Robert Moore Fisher & Charles J. Siegman, 1972. "Patterns of housing experience during periods of credit restraint in industrialized countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 7, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Aaron, Henry, 1970. "Income Taxes and Housing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(5), pages 789-806, December.
- Smith, Lawrence B, 1970. "A Sectoral Econometric Study of the Postwar Residential Housing Market: An Opposite View," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(2), pages 268-273, March-Apr.
- Gordon Sparks, 1967. "An Econometric Analysis of the Role of Financial Intermediaries in Postwar Residential Building Cycles," NBER Chapters,in: Determinants of Investment Behavior, pages 301-331 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fisher, Robert Moore & Siegman, Charles J, 1972. "Patterns of Housing Experience During Periods of Credit Restraint in Industrialized Countries," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 27(2), pages 193-205, May.
- M. Melnyk, 1968. "The Problem of Long Cycles in Residential Construction," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 44(4), pages 480-491.
- Leo Grebler & David M. Blank & Louis Winnick, 1956. "Capital Formation in Residential Real Estate: Trends and Prospects," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number greb56-1, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:actuec:v:50:y:1974:i:3:p:362-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruce Shearer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scseeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.