Sovereign debt in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aysit Tansel & Pinar Yasar, 2010.
"Macroeconomic impact of remittances on output growth: Evidence from Turkey,"
Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 7(2), pages 132-143, October.
- Tansel, Aysit & Yaşar, Pınar, 2010. "Macroeconomic Impact of Remittances on Output Growth: Evidence from Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 5376, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aysit Tansel & Pinar Yasar, 2010. "Macroeconomic Impact of Remittances on Output Growth: Evidence from Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1002, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2010.
- Aysit Tansel & Pinar Yasar, 2010. "Macroeconomic Impact of Remittances on Output Growth: Evidence From Turkey," Working Papers 2010/12, Turkish Economic Association.
- Aysit Tansel & Pinar Yasar, 2011. "Macroeconomic Impact of Remittances on Output Growth: Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 586, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 Jan 2011.
- John Page & Sonia Plaza, 2006. "Migration Remittances and Development: A Review of Global Evidence," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 15(2), pages 245-336, December.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Scarpetta, Stefano, 2002. "Does human capital matter for growth in OECD countries? A pooled mean-group approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 399-405, February.
- Giuliano, Paola & Ruiz-Arranz, Marta, 2009.
"Remittances, financial development, and growth,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 144-152, September.
- Marta Ruiz-Arranz & Paola Giuliano, 2005. "Remittances, Financial Development, and Growth," IMF Working Papers 05/234, International Monetary Fund.
- Giuliano, Paola & Ruiz-Arranz, Marta, 2006. "Remittances, Financial Development, and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 2160, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ziesemer Thomas H.W., 2009.
"Worker Remittances and Growth: The Physical and Human Capital Channels,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 229(6), pages 743-773, December.
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 2006. "Worker Remittances and Growth: The Physical and Human Capital Channels," MERIT Working Papers 020, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Biru Paul & Md. Uddin & Abdullah Noman, 2011. "Remittances and output in Bangladesh: an ARDL bounds testing approach to cointegration," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 58(2), pages 229-242, June.
- Ralph Chami & Connel Fullenkamp & Samir Jahjah, 2005.
"Are Immigrant Remittance Flows a Source of Capital for Development?,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 52(1), pages 55-81, April.
- Samir Jahjah & Ralph Chami & Connel Fullenkamp, 2003. "Are Immigrant Remittance Flows a Source of Capital for Development?," IMF Working Papers 03/189, International Monetary Fund.
- Im, Kyung So & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Shin, Yongcheol, 2003.
"Testing for unit roots in heterogeneous panels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 53-74, July.
- Pasaran, M.H. & Im, K.S. & Shin, Y., 1995. "Testing for Unit Roots in Heterogeneous Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9526, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "IPSHIN: RATS procedure to implement Im, Pesaran and Shin panel unit root test," Statistical Software Components RTS00098, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Catrinescu, Natalia & Leon-Ledesma, Miguel & Piracha, Matloob & Quillin, Bryce, 2009. "Remittances, Institutions, and Economic Growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 81-92, January.
- Asteriou, Dimitrios, 2009. "Foreign aid and economic growth: New evidence from a panel data approach for five South Asian countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 155-161.
More about this item
KeywordsSovereign; Debt; Crisis; Euro; Default.;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rej:journl:v:14:y:2011:i:42:p:247-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Radu Lupu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .