The Paradigm of the Islamic Banking System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antoine Martin & Michael J. Orlando, 2004. "Barriers to network-specific innovation," Research Working Paper RWP 04-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1982. "Barriers to Entry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 47-57, March.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bolton, Patrick, 1987. "Contracts as a Barrier to Entry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 388-401, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "The Use of Protection and Subsidies for Entry Promotion and Deterrence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 139-152, March.
- Bipasa Datta & Huw D. Dixon, 2002. "Technological Change, Entry and Stock Market Dynamics: An Analysis of Transition in a Monopolistic Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 641, CESifo Group Munich.
- Shepherd, William G, 1973. "Entry as a Substitute for Regulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 98-105, May.
- Bipasa Datta & Huw Dixon, 2002. "Technological Change, Entry, and Stock-Market Dynamics: An Analysis of Transition in a Monopolistic Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 231-235, May.
- T. R. Saving, 1961. "Estimation of Optimum Size of Plant by the Survivor Technique," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 75(4), pages 569-607.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rej:journl:v:11:y:2008:i:29:p:185-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Radu Lupu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.