Hechos y valores en el pensamiento económico. Una reflexión epistemológica
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Honohan, 2007. "Dollarization and Exchange Rate Fluctuations," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp201, IIIS.
- Pelin Berkmen & Eduardo A. Cavallo, 2007. "Exchange Rate Policy and Liability Dollarization; An Empirical Study," IMF Working Papers 07/33, International Monetary Fund.
- Alain Ize & Eric Parrado, 2002. "Dollarization, Monetary Policy, and the Pass-Through," IMF Working Papers 02/188, International Monetary Fund.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Alain Ize, 1998. "Dollarization of Financial Intermediation; Causes and Policy Implications," IMF Working Papers 98/28, International Monetary Fund.
- Eduardo J. J. Ganapolsky, 2003. "Optimal fear of floating: the role of currency mismatches and fiscal constraints," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2003-31, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Andrew Berg, 2000. "The Pros and Cons of Full Dollarization," IMF Working Papers 00/50, International Monetary Fund.
- Alain Ize & Eduardo Levy Yeyati, 2005. "Financial De-Dollarization: Is It for Real?," Business School Working Papers isitforreal, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Adolfo Barajas & Armando Méndez Morales, 2003. "Dollarization of Liabilities; Beyond the Usual Suspects," IMF Working Papers 03/11, International Monetary Fund.
- Winkelried, Diego & Castillo, Paul, 2010.
"Dollarization persistence and individual heterogeneity,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 1596-1618, December.
- Paul Castillo & Diego Winkelried, 2005. "Dollarization Persistence and Individual Heterogeneity," Macroeconomics 0512014, EconWPA, revised 31 Dec 2005.
- Paul Castillo & Diego Winkelried, 2007. "Dollarization Persistence and Individual Heterogeneity," Working Papers 2007-004, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Robert Rennhack & Masahiro Nozaki, 2006. "Financial Dollarization in Latin America," IMF Working Papers 06/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Gianni De Nicolo & Patrick Honohan & Alain Ize, 2003.
"Dollarization of the Banking System; Good or Bad?,"
IMF Working Papers
03/146, International Monetary Fund.
- De Nicolo, Gianni & Honohan, Patrick & Ize, Alain, 2003. "Dollarization of the banking system : good or bad?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3116, The World Bank.
- Marco Terrones & Luis Catão, 2000. "Determinants of Dollarization; The Banking Side," IMF Working Papers 00/146, International Monetary Fund.
- Antonio Garcia Pascual & Jorge Cayazzo & Socorro Heysen & Eva Gutierrez, 2006. "Toward An Effective Supervision of Partially Dollarized Banking Systems," IMF Working Papers 06/32, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rei:ecoins:v:10:y:2008:i:18:p:381-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paola Rodríguez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feextco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.