An Econometrical Model For Calculating The Romanian Gross Domestic Product
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Constantin ANGHELACHE & Daniel DUMITRESCU & Diana Valentina SOARE, 2015. "The Analysis Model of Correlation between GDP and its main Influence Factors," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 63(11), pages 87-93, November.
- Constantin ANGHELACHE & Alexandru MANOLE & Aurelian DIACONU, 2016. "Economic and social evolution of Romania during the recent period –multidimensional analysis," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(8), pages 19-25, August.
- Constantin ANGHELACHE & Alexandru MANOLE & Mădălina Gabriela ANGHEL, 2015. "Analysis of final consumption and gross investment influence on GDP – multiple linear regression model," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(3(604), A), pages 137-142, Autumn.
- Constantin Anghelache & Alexandru Manole & Madalina Gabriela Anghel, 2015. "Analysis of Final Consumption, Gross Investment, the Changes in Inventories and Net Exports Influence of GDP Evolution, by Multiple Regression," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 5(3), pages 66-70, July.
- repec:agr:journl:v:3(604):y:2015:i:3(604):p:137-142 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsregression; GDP; inflation; unemployment; forecast;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rau:journl:v:5:y:2011:i:2.1:p:492-499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alex Tabusca). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/firauro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .