Black Sea: Modern Technologies Used To Reduce Costs In Accommodation Spaces From Sustainable Development Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boardman, Anthony E & Vining, Aidan R, 1989. "Ownership and Performance in Competitive Environments: A Comparison of the Performance of Private, Mixed, and State-Owned Enterprises," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(1), pages 1-33, April.
- Chang, Chun & McCall, Brian P. & Wang, Yijiang, 2003.
"Incentive contracting versus ownership reforms: evidence from China's township and village enterprises,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 414-428, September.
- Chun Chang Yijiang Wang & Brian McCall & Yijiang Wang, 2000. "Incentive Contracting versus Ownership Reforms: Evidence from China's Township and Village Enterprises," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 365, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Georges Gallais-Hamonno & Zhiqiang Liu & Randall Lutter, 1994. "Productivity Growth and Firm Ownership: An Analytical and Empirical Investigation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, pages 1006-1038.
- Winston, Clifford, 1993. "Economic Deregulation: Days of Reckoning for Microeconomists," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 1263-1289.
- Jayati Sarkar & Subrata Sarkar, 2000. "Large Shareholder Activism in Corporate Governance in Developing Countries: Evidence from India," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., pages 161-194.
- Thomas Flavin & Thomas O'Connor, 2013. "The effects of ownership structure on corporate financing decisions: Evidence from stock market liberalization," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n235-13.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Levy, Brian, 1987. "A theory of public enterprise behavior," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, pages 75-96.
- Ann P. Bartel and Ann E. Harrison & Ann P. Bartel and Ann E. Harrison, 1999. "Ownership Versus Environment: Why are Public Sector Firms Inefficient?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 257, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ann P. Bartel & Ann E. Harrison, 1999. "Ownership versus Environment: Why are Public Sector Firms Inefficient?," NBER Working Papers 7043, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vining, Aidan R & Boardman, Anthony E, 1992. "Ownership versus Competition: Efficiency in Public Enterprise," Public Choice, Springer, pages 205-239.
- Anna Bottasso & Alessandro Sembenelli, 2004. "Does ownership affect firms’ efficiency? Panel data evidence on Italy," Empirical Economics, Springer, pages 769-786.
- Sarkar, Jayati & Sarkar, Subrata & Bhaumik, Sumon K., 1998. "Does Ownership Always Matter?--Evidence from the Indian Banking Industry," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, pages 262-281. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
More about this item
Keywordshotel industry; emerging technologies; costs; sustainable development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rau:journl:v:5:y:2010:i:2:p:142-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alex Tabusca). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.