The Federal Reserve And Eurosystem´S Balance Sheet Policies During The Financial Crisis: A Comparative Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heitor Almeida & Thomas Philippon, 2007. "The Risk-Adjusted Cost of Financial Distress," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(6), pages 2557-2586, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philipp Bagus, 2011. "The Eurosystem: Costs and Tragedies," Chapters,in: Institutions in Crisis, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bagus, Philipp & Howden, David, 2014. "Central Bank Insolvency: Causes, Effects and Remedies," MPRA Paper 79605, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Alvarado & Laura Muro & Kirk Lee Tennant, 2011. "Europe’s Crisis of Accounting," Chapters,in: Institutions in Crisis, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bagus, Philipp & Howden, David, 2010. "The Term Structure of Savings, the Yield Curve, and Maturity Mismatching," MPRA Paper 79592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bagus, Philipp & Howden, David, 2016. "Central Bank Balance Sheet Analysis," MPRA Paper 79801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Costa Cabral, Nazare, 2010.
"Breve guia temático e bibliográfico sobre o estudo da actual crise financeira e económica
[Short thematic guide to the study of current financial and economic crisis]," MPRA Paper 20743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malte Tobias Kähler, 2011. "From German Rules to European Discretion: Policy’s Slippery Slope," Chapters,in: Institutions in Crisis, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gabriel A. Giménez-Roche, 2011. "Institutional Illusion and Financial Entrepreneurship in the European Debt Scheme," Chapters,in: Institutions in Crisis, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bagus, Philipp & Howden, David, 2014. "Fiscal Considerations of Central Bank Recapitalization," MPRA Paper 79606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral Bank Balance Sheets; Quality of Money; Balance Sheet Analysis; Monetary Policy; Subprime Crisis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rau:journl:v:4:y:2009:i:3:p:165-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alex Tabusca). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.