The diversity of long term financing sources for companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- North, Douglass C, 1978. "Structure and Performance: The Task of Economic History," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 963-978, September.
- Bryan Caplan, 2002. "Sociotropes, Systematic Bias, and Political Failure: Reflections on the Survey of Americans and Economists on the Economy," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 83(2), pages 416-435.
- North, Douglass C, 1994. "Economic Performance through Time," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 359-368, June.
- Martin Howe, 2004. "The European Court: the forgotten powerhouse building the European superstate," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 17-21, March.
- Institute for Economic Affairs, 2004. "The constitutional proposal of the European Convention: an appraisal and explanation," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 22-27, March.
- Gordon, Scott, 1976. "The New Contractarians," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(3), pages 573-590, June.
- Paul Robinson, 2004. "Historical lessons for Europe's future in the wake of the EU Convention," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 5-10, March.
More about this item
Keywordsleasing; long-term financing; banking loan; financing forms;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rau:journl:v:2:y:2007:i:3:p:68-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alex Tabusca). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferauro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.