Should We Care About the Rich?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vaghi Carlo & Milotti Alberto, 2009. "New Instruments for Financing Transport Infrastructures in Italy," Economia dei Servizi, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 377-398.
- Chiara Bentivogli & Eugenia Panicara, 2012. "Regolazione decentrata e servizio concentrato: le ferrovie regionali viaggiano su un binario stretto?," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, issue 3, pages 51-100, July-Sept.
- Roberta Occhilupo & Giuliana Palumbo & Paolo Sestito, 2012. "Le scelte di localizzazione delle opere pubbliche: il fenomeno Nimby," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, issue 3, pages 293-321, July-Sept.
More about this item
KeywordsTop incomes; Inequality of resources; Efficiency and equity in the market game;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rar:journl:0239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rossiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.