Case Studies: Strategy Management – Gaining Competitive Advantage In The Industry, Through The Implementation Of Erp And Business Intelligence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chou-Kang Chiu, 2009. "Understanding relationship quality and online purchase intention in e-tourism: A qualitative application," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 669-675, July.
- Jonathan W. Palmer, 2002. "Web Site Usability, Design, and Performance Metrics," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(2), pages 151-167, June.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:2:p:256-265 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTrends in knowledge management in business; benchmarking roles BI applications; source competitive advantage.;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2016:i:3:p:89-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Logica Banica). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .