Il PIL: oltre il PIL. E oltre il PIL che cÕ ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Meade., "undated". "Agathotopia," Hume Papers 16, David Hume Institute.
- Meade, James E, 1974. "Labour-Managed Firms in Conditions of Imperfect Competition," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 84(336), pages 817-824, December.
- Bruno Jossa, 2010. "Sulla transizione dal capitalismo all'autogestione," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 63(250), pages 119-155.
More about this item
KeywordsGDP; welfare; measurement;
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:psl:moneta:2011:32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti). General contact details of provider: http://www.economiacivile.it .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .