Dynamique du peuplement, libéralisation économique et décentralisation dans les deltas de l'Asie des moussons
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1974. "Prices vs. Quantities," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(4), pages 477-491.
- Sandrine Mathy & Jean-Charles Hourcade & Christophe de Gouvello, 2001.
"Clean development mechanism: leverage for development?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 251-268, June.
- S. Mathy & Jean Charles Hourcade & C. De Gouvello, 2001. "Clean development mechanism: Leverage for development?," Post-Print hal-00719267, HAL.
- Sandrine Mathy & Jean Charles Hourcade & Christophe De Gouvello, 2001. "Clean development mechanism: leverage for development?," Post-Print halshs-01285635, HAL.
- Frédéric Ghersi & Jean-Charles Hourcade & Patrick Criqui, 2003. "Viable responses to the equity-responsibility dilemma: a consequentialist view," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(sup1), pages 115-133, November.
- Frédéric Ghersi & Jean Charles Hourcade & Patrick Criqui, 2003. "Viable responses to the equity-responsability dilemma, a consequentialist view," Post-Print halshs-00177901, HAL.
- Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A., 2003. "Regulating stock externalities under uncertainty," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2, Supple), pages 416-432, March.
- Howard R. Bowen, 1943. "The Interpretation of Voting in the Allocation of Economic Resources," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(1), pages 27-48.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1999. "Biens publics globaux et changement climatique," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 14(3), pages 11-32.
- Jean Charles Hourcade & Frédéric Ghersi & Patrick Criqui, 2003. "Viable Responses to the equity-responsability dilemna : a consequentialist view," CIRED Working Papers halshs-00000965, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:rtiers:tiers_1293-8882_2004_num_45_177_5456. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/tiers .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.