Les trois approches en anthropologie du développement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Radoje Nikolitch, 1969. "Family-Operated Farms: Their Compatibility with Technological Advance," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 51(3), pages 530-545.
- Raup, Philip M., 1973. "Corporate Farming in the United States," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 274-290, March.
- Islam, Nurul, 1997. "The nonfarm sector and rural development: review of issues and evidence," 2020 vision discussion papers 22, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ravaillon, Martin & Datt, Gaurav, 1994. "How important to India's poor is the urban - rural composition of growth?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1399, The World Bank.
- Kenneth R. Krause & Leonard R. Kyle, 1970. "Economic Factors Underlying the Incidence of Large Farming Units: The Current Situation and Probable Trends," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 52(5), pages 748-761.
- Islam, Nurul, 1997. "The nonfarm sector and rural development," 2020 vision briefs 47, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marie-Christine Cormier-Salem, 2017. "L'injonction du participatif dans la gouvernance des deltas ouest-africains : enjeux scientifiques, défis politiques [conférence introductive]," Post-Print ird-01555723, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:rtiers:tiers_1293-8882_2001_num_42_168_1546. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: http://www.persee.fr/collection/tiers .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .