Les analyses économiques du piratage des biens numériques
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- An, M.Y. & Christensen, B.J. & Gupta, N.D., 1999. "A Bivariate Duration Model of the Joint Retirement Decisions of Married Couples," Papers 99-10, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research, Danmark-.
- Blau, David M, 1998. "Labor Force Dynamics of Older Married Couples," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(3), pages 595-629, July.
- Dwyer, Debra Sabatini & Mitchell, Olivia S., 1999.
"Health problems as determinants of retirement: Are self-rated measures endogenous?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 173-193, April.
- Debra S. Dwyer & Olivia S. Mitchell, "undated". "Health Problems as Determinants of Retirement: Are Self-Rated Measures Endogenous?," Pension Research Council Working Papers 98-7, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Debra Sabatini Dwyer & Olivia S. Mitchell, 1998. "Health Problems as Determinants of Retirement: Are Self-Rated Measures Endogenous?," NBER Working Papers 6503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Bound, 1991. "Self-Reported Versus Objective Measures of Health in Retirement Models," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 26(1), pages 106-138.
- Thomas Barnay, 2002. "L'état de santé en fin d'activité : des disparités sociales et par sexe significatives," Post-Print halshs-01302305, HAL.
- Claudine Attias-Donfut & Thomas Barnay, 2002.
"Investissement en capital humain en fonction des sexes,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 53(4), pages 839-862.
- Claudine Attias-Donfut & Thomas Barnay, 2002. "Investissement en capital humain en fonction des sexes," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, pages 839-861.
- Claudine Attias-Donfut & Thomas Barnay, 2002. "Investissement en capital humain en fonction des sexes," Post-Print halshs-01302303, HAL.
- Blau, David M, 1994. "Labor Force Dynamics of Older Men," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 117-156, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:rfreco:rfeco_0769-0479_2005_num_20_2_1574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: http://www.persee.fr/collection/rfeco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.