Déterminants of Japanese Foreign Direct Investment. Locational Attractiveness of European Countries to Japanese Multinationals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Louis Mucchielli, 1991. "Alliances stratégiques et firmes multinationales : une nouvelle théorie pour de nouvelles formes de multinationalisation," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 55(1), pages 118-134.
- Safarian, A. E., 1990. "The investment decisions of multinational enterprises," North American Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 253-266.
- Jacquemin, Alexis, 1989. "International and Multinational Strategic Behaviour," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 495-513.
- Yoko Sazanami, 1992. "Déterminants of Japanese Foreign Direct Investment. Locational Attractiveness of European Countries to Japanese Multinationals," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 43(4), pages 661-670.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Louis Mucchielli, 1992. "Déterminants de la délocalisation et firmes multinationales. Analyse synthétique et application aux firmes japonaises en Europe," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 43(4), pages 647-660.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_1992_num_43_4_409381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: http://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .