Ihlau (Toni) und RALL (Lotharj) - Die Messung des technischen Fortschritts. Ansätze und Ergebnisse einer Untersuchung für die Bundesrepublik Deutschland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Silber, William L, 1970. "Fiscal Policy in IS-LM Analysis: A Correction," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 2(4), pages 461-472, November.
- Anne O. Krueger, 1968. "The Impact of Alternative Government Policies under Varying Exchange Systems: Reply," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 82(3), pages 511-513.
- Robert A. Mundell, 1962. "The Appropriate Use of Monetary and Fiscal Policy for Internal and External Stability," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 9(1), pages 70-79, March.
- David J. Ott & Attiat F. Ott, 1965. "Budget Balance And Equilibrium Income," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 20(1), pages 71-77, March.
- Akira Takayama, 1969. "The Effects of Fiscal and Monetary Policies under Flexible and Fixed Exchange Rates," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 2(2), pages 190-209, May.
- Helliwell, John F, 1969. "Monetary and Fiscal Policies for an Open Economy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 35-55, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_1973_num_24_3_408096_t1_0516_0000_000. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: http://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.