Quels dispositifs pour conduire des recherches en partenariat ? L'intervention d'une équipe de recherche au Pays basque intérieur
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eftichios Sartzetakis, 1997. "Tradeable emission permits regulations in the presence of imperfectly competitive product markets: Welfare implications," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(1), pages 65-81, January.
- John Helming, 1998. "Effects of nitrogen input and nitrogen surplus taxes in Dutch agriculture," Post-Print hal-01200911, HAL.
- Tomislav Vukina & Ada Wossink, 2000. "Environmental Policies and Agricultural Land Values: Evidence from the Dutch Nutrient Quota System," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(3), pages 413-429.
- Charles D. Kolstad, 2000. "Spatial Environmental and Resource Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1918, April.
- Tietenberg, T H, 1990. "Economic Instruments for Environmental Regulation," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 17-33, Spring.
- Helming, John, 1998. "Effects of nitrogen input and nitrogen surplus taxes in Dutch agriculture," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 49.
- John Helming, 1998. "Effects of nitrogen input and nitrogen surplus taxes in Dutch agriculture," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 49, pages 5-31.
- Pierre Rainelli & Dominique Vermersch, 2000. "Gestion foncière des excédents azotés et marché implicite de droits à polluer : application aux élevages intensifs," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 143(2), pages 91-100.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:recoru:ecoru_0013-0559_2004_num_279_1_5458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: http://www.persee.fr/collection/ecoru .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.