André Pochon, Les sillons de la colère: la malbouffe n'est pas une fatalité
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Marc Boussard, 2001. "Assurances et marchés à terme: similitudes et différences," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 266(1), pages 119-129.
- Jean Cordier, 2001. "Assurance, marchés financiers et politique publique," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 266(1), pages 109-118.
- J.M. Boussard, 1983. "L'élasticité de l'offre de lait par rapport au prix dans la CEE," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 157(1), pages 57-66.
- Arrow, Kenneth J & Lind, Robert C, 1970. "Uncertainty and the Evaluation of Public Investment Decisions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 364-378, June.
- Gardner, Bruce L, 1992. "Changing Economic Perspectives on the Farm Problem," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 62-101, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:recoru:ecoru_0013-0559_2002_num_270_1_5333_t1_0098_0000_4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: http://www.persee.fr/collection/ecoru .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.