Externalities and long-term local industrial development. Some empirical evidence from Italy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto BASILE & Cristiana DONATI & Rosanna PITTIGLIO, 2013.
"Industry Structure And Employment Growth: Evidence From Semiparametric Geoadditive Models,"
Region et Developpement,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 38, pages 121-160.
- Basile, Roberto & Donati, Cristiana & Pittiglio, Rosanna, 2013. "Industry structure and employment growth: evidence from semiparametric geoadditive models," MPRA Paper 47621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Batisse, Cecile, 2002.
"Dynamic externalities and local growth: A panel data analysis applied to Chinese provinces,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 231-251.
- Cécile BATISSE, 2001. "Dynamic externalities and local growth:A panel data analysis applied to Chinese provinces," Working Papers 200112, CERDI.
- S. Deidda & R. Paci & S. Usai, 2002. "Spatial Externalities and Local Economic Growth," Working Paper CRENoS 200206, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Overman, Henry G., 2004.
"The spatial distribution of economic activities in the European Union,"
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 64, pages 2845-2909
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Henry Overman, 2003. "The Spatial Distribution of Economic Activities in the European Union," CEP Discussion Papers dp0587, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Overman, Henry G., 2003. "The spatial distribution of economic activities in the European Union," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20023, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Giorgio Fazio & Enza Maltese, 2015. "Agglomeration Externalities and the Productivity of Italian Firms," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 354-378, September.
- Giulio Cainelli & Donato Iacobucci, 2006.
"The Role of Agglomeration and Technology in Shaping Firm's Strategy and Organization,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa06p286, European Regional Science Association.
- Giulio Cainelli & Donato Iacobucci, 2006. "The Role of Agglomeration and Technology in Shaping Firm Strategy and Organization," Working Papers 2006.43, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Giulio Caianelli & Riccardo Leoncini & Anna Montini, 2001. "Struttura produttiva e sviluppo regionale di lungo periodo in Italia," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 54(216), pages 461-485.
- Roberto Antonietti & Giulio Cainelli, 2011. "The role of spatial agglomeration in a structural model of innovation, productivity and export: a firm-level analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(3), pages 577-600, June.
- Roberto Antonietti & Giulio Cainelli, 2007. "Spatial Agglomeration, Technology and Outsourcing of Knowledge Intensive Business Services Empirical Insights from Italy," Working Papers 2007.79, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Giulio Cainelli & Donato Iacobucci & Enrica Morganti, 2006.
"Spatial agglomeration and business groups: New evidence from Italian industrial districts,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(5), pages 507-518.
- Giulio Cainelli & Donato Iacobucci & Enrica Morganti, 2004. "Spatial agglomeration and business groups: new evidence from Italian industrial districts," ERSA conference papers ersa04p402, European Regional Science Association.
- Carlos Carreira & Luís Lopes, 2016. "Collecting new pieces to the regional knowledge spillovers puzzle: high-tech versus low-tech industries," GEMF Working Papers 2016-06, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Federico Cingano & Fabiano Schivardi, 2004.
"Identifying the Sources of Local Productivity Growth,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 2(4), pages 720-742, June.
- Federico Cingano & Fabiano Schivardi, 2003. "Identifying the Sources of Local Productivity Growth," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 474, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ron Boschma & Simona Iammarino, 2008. "Related variety, trade variety and regional growth in Italy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0802, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2008.
- Cainelli, Giulio & Lupi, Claudio, 2008. "Does Spatial Proximity Matter? Micro-evidence from Italy," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp08042, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Ron Boschma & Simona Iammarino, 2009. "Related Variety, Trade Linkages, and Regional Growth in Italy," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 85(3), pages 289-311, July.
- Cécile BATISSE, 2002. "Structure industrielle et croissance locale en République Populaire de Chine," Working Papers 200206, CERDI.
- repec:bla:tvecsg:v:108:y:2017:i:5:p:554-570 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liang, Lin & Lin, Shanglang & Li, Yong, 2014. "How agglomeration in the financial services industry influences economic growth: Evidence from Chinese cities," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-6, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Francesca Mameli & Simona Iammarino & Ron Boschma, 2012.
"Regional variety and employment growth in Italian labour market areas: services versus manufacturing industries,"
4, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Mar 2012.
- Francesca Mameli & Simona Iammarino & Ron Boschma, 2012. "Regional variety and employment growth in Italian labour market areas: services versus manufacturing industries," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1203, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2012.
- Niccolò Innocenti & Luciana Lazzeretti, 2018. "Relatedness and growth: The impact of creative industries to the wider economy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1819, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2018.
- Khaled Thabet, 2015. "Industrial structure and total factor productivity: the Tunisian manufacturing sector between 1998 and 2004," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(2), pages 639-662, March.
- Roberto Basile & Cristiana Donati & Rosanna Pittiglio & Maria Savarese, 2015. "Dinamiche dell’occupazione e struttura produttiva locale in Italia," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 33-68.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:recind:rei_0154-3229_1999_num_90_1_1762. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/rei .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.