Concurrence entre assureurs, entre prestataires et monopole naturel
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- BERLIANT, Marcus & ZENOU, Yves, 1995. "Labor Specialization and City Formation," CORE Discussion Papers 1995008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fujita, Masahisa, 1993. "Monopolistic competition and urban systems," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 308-315, April.
- Ellison, Glenn & Glaeser, Edward L, 1997.
"Geographic Concentration in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: A Dartboard Approach,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(5), pages 889-927, October.
- Ellison, G. & Glaeser, E.L., 1994. "Geographic Concentration in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: A Dartboard Approach," Working papers 94-27, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Glenn Ellison & Edward L. Glaeser, 1994. "Geographic Concentration in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: A Dartboard Approach," NBER Working Papers 4840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1997:i:45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Masahisa Fujita & Jacques-François Thisse, 1997.
"Economie géographique: Problèmes anciens et nouvelles perspectives,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 45, pages 37-87.
- Fujita, M. & Thisse, J.-F., 1997. "Économie géographique, problèmes anciens et nouvelles perspectives," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1256, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1993. "Oligopoly and the polarization of space," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 299-307, April.
- Krugman, Paul, 1993. "On the number and location of cities," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 293-298, April.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1997:i:45:p:02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Venables, Anthony J, 1995. "Economic Integration and the Location of Firms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 296-300, May.
- Françoise Maurel & Béatrice Sédillot, 1997. "La concentration géographique des industries françaises," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 131(5), pages 25-45.
- Jean-Pierre Delisle & Frédéric Laine, 1998. "Les transferts d'établissements contribuent au desserrement urbain," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 311(1), pages 91-106.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:ecstat:estat_0336-1454_1999_num_328_1_6342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: http://www.persee.fr/collection/estat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.