Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marette Stéphan & Roosen Jutta & Blanchemanche Sandrine, 2011.
"The Combination of Lab and Field Experiments for Benefit-Cost Analysis,"
Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(3), pages 1-36, August.
- Marette, Stéphan & Roosen, Jutta & Blanchemanche, Sandrine, 2011. "The Combination of Lab and Field Experiments for Benefit-Cost Analysis," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 1-36, August.
- Stephan Marette & Jutta Roosen & Sandrine Blanchemanche, 2011. "The Combination of lab and field experiments for benefit-cost analysis," Post-Print hal-01018978, HAL.
- François-Xavier De Vaujany, 2011. "Paradigmatic Plurality or Citation Market? A Longue Durée Perspective of Management Writing," Post-Print hal-00644401, HAL.
- Michael Wolfson, 2011. "Health Care is a Knowledge Industry, and Should Be More So," New Directions for Intelligent Government in Canada: Papers in Honour of Ian Stewart,in: Fred Gorbet & Andrew Sharpe (ed.), New Directions for Intelligent Government in Canada: Papers in Honour of Ian Stewart, pages 249-282 Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlrst:v:2011:y:2011:i:1:id:6:p:67-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .