Obchodování s deriváty a pokoutní bankéři - ohlédnutí za finančním trhem v meziválečném Československu
[Derivatives and Bucketshops: A Forgotten History of Czech Financial Markets between the World Wars]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Daniel B, 1991. "Conditional Heteroskedasticity in Asset Returns: A New Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 347-370, March.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- McNelis, Paul D., 2004. "Neural Networks in Finance," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780124859678.
- Franses Philip Hans & van Griensven Kasper, 1998. "Forecasting Exchange Rates Using Neural Networks for Technical Trading Rules," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(4), pages 1-8, January.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial crisis; economic history; Prague exchange; options trading; financial crime; bucketshops;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpol:v:2011:y:2011:i:2:id:781:p:205-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .