Výnosy z přímých zahraničních investic a jejich rozdělení v České republice
[Foreign direct investment earnings and their division in the Czech Republic]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z., 2006. "Constant market shares analysis: uses, limitations and prospects," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(4), December.
- Roberto Cellino & Anna Soci, 2002. "Pop competitiveness," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 55(220), pages 71-101.
- Skriner, Edith, 2009. "Competitiveness and Specialisation of the Austrian Export Sector. A Constant-Market-Shares Analysis," Economics Series 235, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Yuanhua Feng & Zhichao Guo & Christian Peitz & Xiangyong Tan, 2011. "A tree-form constant market share analysis for modelling growth causes in international trade," Working Papers CIE 37, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Richardson, J David, 1971. "Some Sensitivity Tests for a 'Constant-Market-Shares' Analysis of Export Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 53(3), pages 300-304, August.
- Jorge Chami Batista, 2008. "Competition between Brazil and other exporting countries in the US import market: a new extension of constant-market-shares analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(19), pages 2477-2487.
- Fredoun Z. Ahmadi-Esfahani, 2006. "Constant market shares analysis: uses, limitations and prospects ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(4), pages 510-526, December.
- Roberto Cellino & Anna Soci, 2002. "Pop competitiveness," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 55(220), pages 71-101.
- Karl Aiginger, 2006. "Competitiveness: From a Dangerous Obsession to a Welfare Creating Ability with Positive Externalities," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 161-177, June.
- Oldřich Krpec & Vladan Hodulák, 2013.
"Konkurenceschopnost národních ekonomik - kritická reflexe konceptu
[Competitiveness of National Economy: Critical Reflection]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(6), pages 752-769.
- Milana, Carlo, 1988. "Constant-market-shares analysis and index number theory," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 453-478.
- Edith Skriner, 2009. "Competitiveness and Specialisation of the Austrian Export Sector - A Constant-Market-Shares Analysis," FIW Working Paper series 032, FIW.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment; FDI financial life cycle; earnings outflow; reinvested earnings; repatriated profits; income balance;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpol:v:2004:y:2004:i:6:id:487. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.