Spor o metodu mezi Rakouskou ekonomickou školou a Německou historickou školou jako nejvýznamnější metodologický spor v dějinách ekonomie
[Battle of methods between the Austrian school of economics and the German historical school as the most important methodological dispute in history of economics]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Demsetz, Harold, 1993. "George J. Stigler: Midcentury Neoclassicalist with a Passion to Quantify," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(5), pages 793-808, October.
- McCann, C R, Jr & Perlman, Mark, 1993. "On Thinking about George Stigler," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(419), pages 994-1014, July.
- Wesley J. Yordon, 1992. "Stigler's Adaptable and Indivisible Plant and the Micro/Macro Schism," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 455-470, Summer.
- Peltzman, Sam, 1993. "George Stigler's Contribution to the Economic Analysis of Regulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(5), pages 818-832, October.
- Sowell, Thomas, 1993. "A Student's Eye View of George Stigler," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(5), pages 784-792, October.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1993. "George J. Stigler and the Industrial Organization of Economic Thought," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(5), pages 809-817, October.
- Stigler, George J., 1983. "The Organization of Industry," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 0, number 9780226774329.
More about this item
Keywordsrealistic-empirical orientation of theoretical research; exact orientation of theoretical research; German Historical School; Austrian School of Economics; abstract-deductive method; empirical-inductive method; methodological pluralism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpol:v:1999:y:1999:i:4:id:59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .