Fiskální multiplikátor v malé otevřené ekonomice v režimu pevného měnového kursu
[Fiscal multiplier in the small open economy under fixed exchange rates]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Demsetz, Harold, 1993. "George J. Stigler: Midcentury Neoclassicalist with a Passion to Quantify," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(5), pages 793-808, October.
- McCann, C R, Jr & Perlman, Mark, 1993. "On Thinking about George Stigler," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(419), pages 994-1014, July.
- Wesley J. Yordon, 1992. "Stigler's Adaptable and Indivisible Plant and the Micro/Macro Schism," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 455-470, Summer.
- Peltzman, Sam, 1993. "George Stigler's Contribution to the Economic Analysis of Regulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(5), pages 818-832, October.
- Sowell, Thomas, 1993. "A Student's Eye View of George Stigler," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(5), pages 784-792, October.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1993. "George J. Stigler and the Industrial Organization of Economic Thought," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(5), pages 809-817, October.
- Stigler, George J., 1983. "The Organization of Industry," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 0, number 9780226774329.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal multiplier; output; savings; external balance; interest rates level; interest rates structure; demand for money;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpol:v:1999:y:1999:i:4:id:55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.