Impact of globalization on taxation mixes in oecd countries during 1965-2003
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Květa Kubátová & Lucie Říhová, 2009.
"Regresní analýza faktorů ovlivňujících výnosy korporativní daně v zemích OECD
[Regression analysis of factors influencing corporate tax revenues in OECD countries]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(4), pages 451-470.
- Stevan Luković, 2015. "The Impact Of Globalization On The Characteristics Of Tax Systems Of The European Countries," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 60(206), pages 117-140, July - Se.
- HURDUZEU Gheorghe & LAZAR Isadora, 2014. "Euro Area Fiscal Structures. A Multivariate Analysis," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 136-142, July.
- repec:jes:wpaper:y:2014:v:6:p:97-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria-Isadora Lazar, 2014. "Romania’S Fiscal Structure In View Of Euro Adoption. A Multidimensional Analysis," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 6(1), pages 97-109, March.
More about this item
Keywordsglobalization; tax competition; tax mix; cluster analysis; discriminant analysis; OECD;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpep:v:2008:y:2008:i:1:id:318:p:40-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .