Impact of Accession to Emu on International Trade - Case of the Czech Republic
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Grančay & Nóra Grančay & Jana Drutarovská & Ladislav Mura, 2015.
"Gravitačný model zahraničného obchodu českej a slovenskej republiky 1995-2012: ako sa zmenili determinanty obchodu?
[Gravity Model of Trade of the Czech and Slovak Republics 1995-2012: How Have Det," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(6), pages 759-777.
- Karel Janda & Eva Michalíková & Věra Potácelová, 2010.
"Gravitační a fiskální modely státní podpory exportních úvěrů v České republice
[Gravity and Fiscal Models of Government Support of Export Credit in the Czech Republic]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(3), pages 305-325.
- Jana Šimáková & Daniel Stavárek, 2015. "The Effect of the Exchange Rate on Industry-Level Trade Flows in Czechia," Working Papers 0001, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational trade; panel data; monetary union; exchange rate volatility; gravity model;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpep:v:2007:y:2007:i:4:id:312:p:336-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.