Selected Problems of Public Expenditure Programmes on Regional Level in the Czech Republic
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Lux, 2003. "Efficiency and effectiveness of housing policies in the Central and Eastern Europe countries," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 243-265, December.
- Chiara Bronchi & Andrew Burns, 2001. "The Tax System in the Czech Republic," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 51(12), pages 618-638, December.
- Easterly, William, 2001.
"The Middle Class Consensus and Economic Development,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 317-335, December.
- Easterly, William, 2000. "the middle class consensus and economic development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2346, The World Bank.
- Martin Lux, 2003. "Efficiency and effectiveness of housing policies in the Central and Eastern Europe countries," International Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 243-265.
- Orenstein, Mitchell A., 2000. "How politics and institutions affect pension reform in three post-communist countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2310, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsCzech Republic; public expenditure programme; self-governing regions; effectiveness;
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpep:v:2004:y:2004:i:4:id:245:p:323-338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .